Saturday 7 August 2010

Sorry its been so long, a lot has been happening. i was very sick, i had to go to the vets and they put me on a range of drugs in order to make me feel better. i had a sore bum for a few days which meant i had to visit the vets regularly but i feel much better now.

I've finally had my final jabs and can now go out and meet the ladies! its amazing! i've started to explore Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common. Lots of wonderful people, who like to stroke me. They come over to me all excited and then wonder why i pee myself if i show the same excitement as them! can't control my bladder oops.

so after my jabs i've made friends with a poodle, a labrador, a westie and been assaulted by a Jack Russell. He scared the crap out of me, came talking to me and tried to beat me up. i screamed and my mum and dad came to save me. i guess they really do care even though i still have accidents in the house and try to lick them after eating my poo!

i was expecting my mum to leave today on a holiday, so when they left for the airport i was very sad. dad had said we wouldn't see her for 35 days. thats ages! i've not even been living in my new home that long.

However, they both came back from the airport because her flight was canceled. I was so happy to have her back for few days. i love my mum so much she's soooo lovely to me. i think my dad is crazier about her though always saying the L word to me about her... hehe gay boy.

so today when they came back we went for another walk on Wandsworth Common, the weather was amazing! i chased some crows, big black horrible things they were couldn't catch them though!

As we walked it started to rain, we took shelter in a wood. But it rained for half an hour we were soooo wet! i was not impressed at all! we were getting drenched and i was sulking and wining because i wasn't used to it, kept trying to hide under mum and dad.

finally the sun came out and we made our way back home. i was let of the leash as we turned on to our road and i saw an open door, i had to investigate. i didn't realize it wasn't my house! it was the neighbors and they were having a big party and everyone was in pristine white and me being wet and stinky they defined me as a party crasher! me the poshest dog i know was being accused of gate crashing! although once i got home and had a bath i realized i stank and was not surprised my mum and dad tried to get me out of there asap. My dad was also scared i would pee on their floor amongst all the party excitement! not surprised they were not impressed and my mum and dad said sorry loads!

sorry mum sorry dad! i've been really busy so sorry its taken a while to update but hopefully i'll have more to tell you soon! I'm looking forward to going on more walks and making new friends, and will hopefully recover from the tummy bug.

Love to you all specially my pack leaders! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sydney, so sorry to hear you were sick. I'm glad you are all better and even got to go on some outdoor adventures.
    licks,
    Preston
    ps. you are growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete