Monday 19 July 2010

Week 1

I left my mum, :( but i was greeted by two strangers who took me somewhere different, it smells weird but i think i can live with it. They seem pretty nice they've figured out that i love chicken so we speak a similar language on some levels. although they seem to get upset when i pee on the rug, but its only because im trying to make the place smell more like home, whats wrong with that.

They wont let me leave the house to often in case i get sick but they were talking about me going to the vet next week. so freedom awaits! i can't wait to meet some friends, i met some on my new street, who seemed to like me, they loved my butt! sniffed it for ages, i was abit taken aback however when one of them licked it. only one woman's done that to me and that was my mum! so those two are pretty forward!
i kinda miss my mum some times and have dreams where we are in a field chasing rabbits. but i know she'd be happy im living the dream in the big city! The weathers great this week we've spent so much time outside in my new garden with my new family throwing me balls. Anyway i will let you know how my vet visits go, and when i get to explore the area we live in. i cant wait to see all the other dogs and people. for some reason people think im cute! what do you do!

thanks for reading xx

p.s just did a big sloppy poo in the kitchen can't wait to see their reaction hope they like my present!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment