Sunday 16 January 2011

Day 6

Hi Mum, Hi Dad,

I had to go to see the Dr Lady again today. She gave me another
scratchy pain in my shoulders again. It didn't hurt that much but she
only gave me one treat. And she looked at my poorly foot. I would've
thought that deserved at least 2 or 3 treats.

Diane gave me and george some treats at home. We played some really
good games today. We went out this afternoon but not for too long as
my poorly foot was a bit sore.

I've learnt a new way of getting lots of treats - I'm very clever.
George wasn't happy when I wee wee'd on the floor in the front room
so Diane gives me treats when I do a wee outside. It's great - I keep
going to the kitchen and drinking lots so I can wee more and hey
presto, out come the treats! See - very, very clever boy! I think Di
might've wised up to it though, she didn't give me anything last time
I went. Maybe she just forgot.

Diane just gave me a plastic bottle with some goodies in so I'm going
to go and try and get them out.

I can't wait for you to come home, it seems like you have been gone
for ages. I'm having a good time though so don't worry, George looks
after me and I use him as a pillow to sleep on, he's nice and warm
and ever so comfy.

I'll email you again tomorrow after I've played some games,

Bye,

Your Sydney xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment