Sunday 14 November 2010

Its been a long time!

It has been ages since I have updated you with my adventures!

I have been slowly getting used to the cold and the rain and dont mind it so much now. My mum has bought me a coat for when it gets really wintery.

I havent been very well a couple of times, i just keep eating loads of of random things that i fined. my mum keeps telling me not to do it but my nose is just to powerful to resist!

i have made new friends including my walker named Diane! she has been taking me out as my mum and dad have to work. i miss them so much in the day, my tail nearly falls of from all the wagging when i see them come home. but Diane has been keeping me entrained for a couple of hours in the day. we go to various parks such as tooting and last week we went to the woods in richmond which i loved! i made very good friends with Diane's staffy!

in a weekend or so we are planning on going to windsor and maybe up to derbyshire to see other friends and family before christmas!

I am getting very excited about christmas! i am not quite sure what it involves but a tree, some wrapping paper and turkey sounds something i would really enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment